This recipe is very easy to make and I unintentionally discovered this delicious smoothie the other day when I used vanilla soy milk instead of coconut milk. This smoothie tastes super creamy and it is vegan! 🌱 This drink tastes like mango ice cream—no joke! Even my husband likes this beverage so I am going to show you how to make this Booster Juice Imposter in the comfort of your home.
If you have enough mango you can use it instead of ice. Personally, I prefer to use frozen diced mango and skip the ice. Also, the maple syrup makes a BIG difference when it comes to sweetness, and a little goes a long way. Feel free to add extra soy milk until the thickness of a milkshake is reached. I hope you like mangoes as much as I do because this smoothie is about to rock your taste buds! 🥭😋
Creamy Vanilla Mango Smoothie
Servings: 2 Time: 5 minutes Difficulty: easy
- 1 cup of diced frozen mango
- 1 1/2 cups of vanilla soymilk such as Silk
- 1/2 tsp. maple syrup to sweeten
- Ice cubes (optional)
- Pour the vanilla soymilk and the maple syrup into a blender. If you can, use a good blender that is capable of crushing ice. My personal favorite is the Vitamix.
- Once you’ve added all the fruit and ice cubes to the blender, place the cover on top of it.
- Turn on the blender and blend/pulse ingredients until smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into a tall glass. Enjoy!
♡ Image Source #1: Photo by Ron Lach from Pexels
♡ Image Source #2: Photo by Ron Lach from Pexels
Thanks for stopping by! ♥