𝒩𝑜𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝒶 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝓈𝒽, 𝒽𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓂𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑔𝓊𝒶𝒸𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓁𝑒!
I have a challenge for you! Using everything you have in your cupboard, come up with a recipe and actually make it. You can “cheat” by referencing google for inspiration if you need some ideas. Tomorrow, do the exact same thing. I bet that you will come up with two different recipes without the need to buy any new ingredients. Keep repeating this process and make a mental note to add your recipes to a database for easy access. If you do this for 30 days, then you should end up with ~20-30 unique recipes for your family.
With the avocado craze dying down and Canadians finally being able to find avocados for a reasonable price, it is easier to use avocado in my dishes. I love avocado toast, but guacamole is way better! 🥑😋 Guacamole pairs well with fresh tortilla chips and I no longer have to resort to store-bought guacamole on days when I am craving this healthy snack.
EASY GUACAMOLE DIP
Servings: 4-6 Time: 20 minutes Difficulty: easy
- 1 green onion
- 1 tomato
- 3 ripe avocados, halved
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- Chop the green onion and tomato into small pieces.
- Slice the avocados in half and use a spoon to remove the pits.
- Scoop the avocado sections into a bowl. Add the garlic powder and lemon juice. Mash it all up with a fork.
- Add the chopped onion, tomato, and salt. Mix everything together.
- Serve with a generous portion of tortilla chips. Enjoy!
Thanks for stopping by! ♥
You must be logged in to post a comment.