Okay, I know what you’re thinking – I’m so late getting around to this monthly goals blog post for May 2023. You’re right, I am late but let me explain. Last weekend, I was working from Friday to Sunday, so I was M.I.A. It was also my seven-year (marriage) anniversary. At least we had cake, but everything was so rushed that I didn’t get a chance to enjoy it. I wish I could say that May has been a piece of cake so far, but that’s not the case at all!
For those of you who have been following me on Twitter, I will continue to add updates of my progress, such as completing a challenging workout or achieving another Duolingo lesson. Additionally, I may post small pieces of creative work, like poems, pictures of my cat, and photos of my favorite beverage lol Twitter is where I tend to open up and share my thoughts. You can follow me via the following link:
♡ Quick Link: https://mobile.twitter.com/serene_hilz
🌸 𝒜𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓁 𝒽𝒶𝒹 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝒻𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇𝓈! 🌸
I’m Tired and Grumpy. That’s a fact.
May has so far been exhausting, with mundane assignments and monotonous daily duties. My workload is especially demanding this month to the point where I am completely drained and lack the energy to do anything else. Fortunately, I haven’t experienced burnout yet, but tiredness and lack of interest in things are affecting me. I’ve been feeling quite anti-social lately, but I’m still managing to remain organized and productive. My secret? Writing out my monthly goals lol It has given me a sense of direction and purpose in life that I didn’t have before. Though I’m still trying to figure out how to maintain my productivity on a daily basis, the process of setting goals each month has at least given me a sense of accomplishment and control over my life. Yes, I believe this is something to celebrate! Please pass the cake!
MAY GOALS 2023
- Don’t call in sick this month → Stay healthy!
- Catch up on work emails + check MLL modules
- Reorganize backpack + print notes
- Publish 1-2 blog posts + monthly recap
- Publish 1-2 articles on Medium + share articles on blog
- Announce the winner of the giveaway in a blog post
- Keep tabs on doctor’s appointments/pending appointments
- Daily Duolingo practice 🇩🇪 + finish diamond tournament 💎
- Continue to track steps + upload progress on Twitter
- Track steps on Pikmin Bloom app → advance to Level 45 🌸
- Track water intake on Water Llama app → 1 Gallon of water per day
- Simplify my diet and reduce my intake of processed food
And there you have it! I am curious to know what your goals are for the month of May. Feel free to let me know in the comments section below ↓ Also, I would really appreciate it if you followed me on Twitter (@serene_hilz), that is, if you aren’t already a follower. Additionally, I am hosting a giveaway for my Canadian readers to celebrate my 7th blogiversary!
➤ Click here to enter the giveaway
Thanks for stopping by! ♥
You must be logged in to post a comment.